Thursday, December 15, 2011

Day 24 - Something Different

I tend to be shy and quiet and I try to not be that way. If I am comfortable I can chatter on for hours if someone lets me. Wednesday I spoke honestly at a meeting in front of a group of people how I felt. I didn't hold back and it did feel good to let out my frustrations and be honest. I feel like if something is bothering you don't hide it or complain about it constantly. It felt good to get it off of my shoulders and to move ahead. I feel like you should be yourself and if someone doesn't like you then its their loss to not have you in their life. I am happy to say I do have people in my life that do make me smile and inquire how I am doing on a regular basis.
I liked this quote that I read that reminded me of how I want to be, more confident, especially at work to achieve my career goals and personally in my life outside of work.
"Be confident. And even if you don't feel confident, fake it."

No comments:

Post a Comment