Thursday, April 2, 2009

Tonight we went out for Indian food...this was not documented to avoid embarrassment but on the way to the bowling alley, yes it was brought up about me taking pictures of food and posting it on my blog...alas I should have done because I do have a new favorite...Keema Mutter...mmmm...ancient recipe of ground lamb with coriander and peas...next time I will just ignore the light teasing and document...

Cori and I took photos of our feet wearing bowling shoes...I did get a strike and was told how I throw was very interesting to watch...especially at how I twist my wrist...sometimes I get it right and get a strike while sometimes I do it wrong and get a gutter...oh well, I did have lots of fun with Josh and Shayne and Corissa...more pictures to come from Corissa...

No comments:

Post a Comment