I have been making paper boxes at work for the last few days and finally finished making them. I put them over the lights on the tree to decorate the tree for St Patrick's Day at work. I think we really want to make it until Fourth of July. I may try to bring in some shamrocks too to add to it. :) And yes I was doing real work as I did the decorating and making the boxes.
Saturday, February 19, 2011
Having a Shamrock Shake each year is a tradition I've had since I was a little kid.
When I heard they were already out at McDonald's I had to go get one.
I did hear that Dairy Queen has a mint shake that rivals it
so I may need to try that one as well.
Friday, February 18, 2011
Thursday, February 17, 2011
I decided to make a list of the places I want to eat at
so when I am indecisive I can turn to the list...
Five Guys (Done), Jack in the Box Done, White Castle, Hardee's, In and Out Burger
Gorgeous Gelato (434 Fore Street)
Mount Desert Island Ice Cream (Exchange Street)
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
- My second favorite color is Blue.
- I own all the Friday the 13th movies. I like Jason over Freddy ;-)
- I sneeze and cough at the same time. I wish I didn't.
- I'm addicted to chapstick. Spend an hour with me and that will be obvious.
- I injured myself installing a window fan. My friend likes to say I got into a bar fight.
- I can eat Wasabi peas like candy but trying to cut back.
- I have a hard time turning down free stuff, especially if it involves something sweet like cake.
- Yes I am a Doctor Who fan - I own a Tom Baker scarf, Tardis USB hub, Tardis cookie jar, a K9 action figure, poster of the first episode I watched and a sonic screwdriver (which does work :P).
- I love going to art museums. Best moment ever was standing in front of a DaVinci at the Smithsonium.
- Sharks fascinate me. Favorite quote is "Live every week like its Shark Week." I went all the way to Atlanta simply to see a whale shark in person. It was awesome. I want to go again.
- I've never painted my toe nails green...but I have painted them blue which they are right now.
- I love doing movie marathons. Most recent marathons were Rocky and Star Wars.
- I collect squashed pennies. It's my favorite souvenir. I'm willing to stand in line with children to get one.
- My favorite beer is a hefeweizen. I like the one brewed by Widmer.
- One of my regrets is not riding on Space Mountain. I got scared and wouldn't go on it. I think I was 7 years old. It still haunts me to this day.
- In college Economics fascinated me. I wish I had changed majors to that instead of Media Studies.
- One of my favorite times of year is March when I get to have a Shamrock Shake. ;)
- I can not sleep in socks even if I am cold. Wearing socks to bed drives me crazy. I will kick them off.
- I don't like the scars on my right hand (from #5) They show more when I am cold.
- Amazingly I've never broken a bone in my body, but I am clumsy and have fallen down numerous times and do bruise easily.
- One of my favorite flowers is lilacs. I love the smell of them.
- Many know I like zombie movies, but I do like martial arts movies too. Fist of Legend is one of my favorites.
- I collect shells. Whenever I stopped at the beach I grab a few. My favorite are the oyster shells from Damariscotta River, Maine and Maryland. I base my selections on color and smoothness etc, not perfection. I also collect rocks from where I've gone hiking.
- I do not like clowns...Its not that I am afraid of them....I just don't like them. And will not stand near them. Or pose in pictures with them. Yes I admit it, they are creepy.
- My eyes are green with some blue around the edges. I have to wear contacts but sometimes I will wear my glasses. I look super nerdy in them.
- I would like to get my own Boston Terrier puppy. And name him Gizmo...
- I've never been anywhere tropical. What is warm ocean water?? I would like to go to Hawaii.
- I love a bargain and getting deals with using coupons. Target is one of my happy places.
- I am 5'3" while my twin sister is 5'4"...weird eh?
- I talk in my sleep and have been known to move stuff around.Uusally telling me to go back to sleep works and I will listen.