Tuesday, February 15, 2011

30 Things About Wendy

  1. My second favorite color is Blue.
  2. I own all the Friday the 13th movies. I like Jason over Freddy ;-)
  3. I sneeze and cough at the same time. I wish I didn't.
  4. I'm addicted to chapstick. Spend an hour with me and that will be obvious.
  5. I injured myself installing a window fan. My friend likes to say I got into a bar fight.
  6. I can eat Wasabi peas like candy but trying to cut back.
  7. I have a hard time turning down free stuff, especially if it involves something sweet like cake.
  8. Yes I am a Doctor Who fan - I own a Tom Baker scarf, Tardis USB hub, Tardis cookie jar, a K9 action figure, poster of the first episode I watched and a sonic screwdriver (which does work :P).
  9. I love going to art museums. Best moment ever was standing in front of a DaVinci at the Smithsonium.
  10. Sharks fascinate me. Favorite quote is "Live every week like its Shark Week." I went all the way to Atlanta simply to see a whale shark in person. It was awesome. I want to go again.
  11. I've never painted my toe nails green...but I have painted them blue which they are right now.
  12. I love doing movie marathons. Most recent marathons were Rocky and Star Wars.
  13. I collect squashed pennies. It's my favorite souvenir. I'm willing to stand in line with children to get one.
  14. My favorite beer is a hefeweizen. I like the one brewed by Widmer.
  15. One of my regrets is not riding on Space Mountain. I got scared and wouldn't go on it. I think I was 7 years old. It still haunts me to this day.
  16. In college Economics fascinated me. I wish I had changed majors to that instead of Media Studies.
  17. One of my favorite times of year is March when I get to have a Shamrock Shake. ;)
  18. I can not sleep in socks even if I am cold. Wearing socks to bed drives me crazy. I will kick them off.
  19. I don't like the scars on my right hand (from #5) They show more when I am cold.
  20. Amazingly I've never broken a bone in my body, but I am clumsy and have fallen down numerous times and do bruise easily.
  21. One of my favorite flowers is lilacs. I love the smell of them.
  22. Many know I like zombie movies, but I do like martial arts movies too. Fist of Legend is one of my favorites.
  23. I collect shells. Whenever I stopped at the beach I grab a few. My favorite are the oyster shells from Damariscotta River, Maine and Maryland. I base my selections on color and smoothness etc, not perfection. I also collect rocks from where I've gone hiking.
  24. I do not like clowns...Its not that I am afraid of them....I just don't like them. And will not stand near them. Or pose in pictures with them. Yes I admit it, they are creepy.
  25. My eyes are green with some blue around the edges. I have to wear contacts but sometimes I will wear my glasses. I look super nerdy in them.
  26. I would like to get my own Boston Terrier puppy. And name him Gizmo...
  27. I've never been anywhere tropical. What is warm ocean water?? I would like to go to Hawaii.
  28. I love a bargain and getting deals with using coupons. Target is one of my happy places.
  29. I am 5'3" while my twin sister is 5'4"...weird eh?
  30. I talk in my sleep and have been known to move stuff around.Uusally telling me to go back to sleep works and I will listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment