Friday, June 19, 2009


I think I have a problem...I couldn't resist getting a set of these Fiestaware dishes in Shamrock color. :) For some reason they were in the clearance section at Macy's today. I went back this evening to get some more to have a set of four. I feel like I have been spending far too much money although I won't have to buy a few things for a while...like....q-tips, lotion, deodorant, shave gel,toilet paper, band aids, crystal light, cereal, hamburger helper, crackers, etc...I think now I will only need the basics like milk, bread and eggs and lettuce each week. I guess patience is in order to see the benefits of planning ahead. Yeah I don't care if I get made fun of for collecting coupons, but it does help save me some. Makes me wonder how I ever paid full price for stuff. I think I am planning on not going to Target for at least a week...well I'll try not to. ;)

1 comment: