Friday, June 12, 2009

I've been feeling overwhelmed by so many things to do and not enough time to complete them. I realized that I have been doing that thing again where I move stuff in my sleep, sorta like sleepwalking but I do stay in my bedroom. Thankfully I haven't taken stuff off the walls recently. Usually I have good reasons for moving stuff, although the next morning those reasons seem rather silly.
I feel divided as to what I want to do although I am trying to veer in one direction. Baby steps I guess is all I can do right now.
Its raining today...very hard...I can hear it perfectly while I sit at my desk. Perhaps its the rain that's making me grumpy. Majority of the people at work took today off so I am by myself right now. Hopefully someone will show up at 9am.

Happy Thoughts!
*Happy Birthday Uncle Red! He turned 80 today!
*Mel visited me yesterday while she was in between meetings in her Grey's Anatomy green scrubs. She's been so busy with school and work it was nice to catch up.
*My tomato plants are still alive.
*I made it to the gym last night. Had taken a break while I was on a mini vacation.
*I solved a mini mystery for my grandmother. Years ago her aunt had told her a story that her parents had had a child before her, but sadly the baby died less than a month later. She was not able to verify the story with her parents but I was able to find proof that the story was true and the name of the child which I think made my grandmother very happy.
*Grammy gave me a bird feeder. :)

1 comment:

  1. the rain sucks! It will be nice this weekend though and it will feel therapeutic! You move things in your sleep? I can carry on conversations with Vi and then get mad at him when he doesn't understand what I'm talking about. I usually vaguely remember it. He's learned to not carry on conversations unless he's certain I'm awake and not sleeping. I told him at least when I talk in my sleep it's in English! He speaks in Vietnamese when he talks in his sleep and I don't understand what he's saying! ha! I hope things look up for you soon!

    ReplyDelete