Tuesday, June 23, 2009

So I thought of a fun goal for the summer....visit as many lighthouses as possible...so far I think there around 60 on the coast of Maine. I would like to document that I have been there. I can't find my photos from when I saw Pemaquid and the Portland Head Light, but I know I have been to those. A repeat visit may be in order.
Here are the few I have documented...


Pumpkin Island Lighthouse (Deer Isle, Maine)


Rockland Breakwater Lighthouse (Rockland, Maine)


West Quoddy Lighthouse (Lubec, Maine)


East Quoddy Lighthouse


Bass Harbor Lighthouse (One of my favorites)

I went to Fort Point Lighthouse today in Stockton Springs. I am sure I have seen more although I don't have pictures. I am sure I could see a bunch down in Southern Maine with no trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment