Tuesday, June 30, 2009

My teeth are probably stained blue from all the blueberries I ate tonight. I bought three pints and cleaned them all and separated some for the fridge and some for the freezer. They are on sale at Hannaford this week, $1.49 a pint! And they are huge! I love the large blueberries that are less bitter. Yummy!
I made it to the gym tonight and last night too. I need to realize my failures shouldn't be compared to others' successes. I am on my own path and I need to focus on my own goals and not feel so pathetic when I hear how great someone else is doing. This isn't a "woe is me" blog, more of an outlet for me and to keep my family and friends up to date as to how I am doing and what I am up to. ;) I will keep going at my own pace and hopefully achieve my goal of just being stronger and losing this weight that I have been carrying around for far too long.
Mmmm a few more blueberries then time for bed. I have been staying up way too late the last few nights. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment