Thursday, August 13, 2009

gym time!

I tried something different tonight. I did 15 minutes of cardio in the beginning then strength training and then 15 more minutes of cardio at the end. Read about it in a magazine this evening, think the term they used was bookending it :) felt good to move with being stuck inside in training all day. three weeks and one day to go!
not much has happened this week although wish I had gotten a picture of the smiling baby I got to hang out with last night :) Really looking forward to this weekend. I have a Princess birthday party on Saturday and then a family reunion on my dad's side on Sunday and I get to see my dad too! :) I haven't seen him since May so super excited about this weekend. And I bought a cute dress to wear on Saturday to the party. Was told I resemble Alice in Wonderland in it, but its the cutest thing I could find on short notice and for really cheap...may save it for a Halloween costume ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment