Thursday, November 19, 2009


I don't feel well...I haven't been feeling well since the 1st of the month. For the first week I felt miserable with the flu. I still felt crappy the second week and hoped I would start feeling better. I felt different this past week, but not better. The doctors at walk in care said to go to my doctor if I had a lingering cough. I did so I finally went to the doctor's today. Turns out I am now suffering from Bronchitis and now have to take antiobiotics. Ugg....really not what I want to go through right now. What I usually crave when I don't feel well is KFC mac and cheese. I know its bad for me but I really don't care at the moment. I'm am hoping I feel better for Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

  1. Feel better soon Wendy! Take it easy and rest a lot! I'm sure you'll feel better for Thanksgiving if you're going South.. your mommy will surely take good care of you!

    ReplyDelete