Monday, November 30, 2009

Wendy's Wish List

Trying to think of what I would like for Christmas....if money was no object...also anything green, fiestaware...I'm not picky..I may need a headlamp too, may pick that up at LL Bean this weekend...


PERPETUAL PARIS


Photo Collage + Perennial Calendar


Chalkboards, license plates, doorways, bottles, monuments. 49 glimpses of Paris that capture the the essence of the city at street level. Clip the photos together to form a large-scale, perpetual calendar that leaves a lasting impression.
Find it here.
 
 
 

 
 
 
Yeah I thought about it....and this is pretty cool...
Doctor Who TARDIS USB Hub
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
Keep Calm and Carry Spoof - Printable 2010 Calendar
(I would like this...hint, hint Charlotte)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
Season One of The IT Crowd... hilarious British show :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
Season One of Arrested Development
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
Clear Swarovski Crystal Sterling Silver 7.5" Adjustable Bracelet With Lobster Clasp


 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
Sterling Silver Clear Swarovski Crystal 22" Necklace
 
 
 
 
 
 

Thule® 961XT Speedway Bike Carrier

From LL Bean (maybe Birthday present?)




I think Yoda is cute ;)




Yeah I had to throw this one on there. Nikon D60 10.2MP Digital SLR Camera
A girl can dream :)


Yeah, a Gizmo Plush Doll would be pretty awesome too.... ;)


I don't know why I don't own this already...

I've been eyeing this watch for over a year...Its pricey but I really like the design :)

No comments:

Post a Comment