Saturday, March 6, 2010

Lunch
peanut butter, almond butter with fluff
on whole wheat with banana :)

*Thoughts*
* I am stuck working until 7pm today and its the first real nice day we have had here outside. Hopefully tomorrow will be just as nice so I can spend all day outside.
*I almost had a reason to cry this morning when my roommate nearly wrecked my St Patrick's day decorations that I have hanging on the porch door. He nearly took out the tree with the shamrocks in it that's on the mantle the other night with a toy ball.
*Why do the complicated customers choose to call on Saturdays?
*I really hate the crease in my hair from my headset from work.
I love the days when I can run my hand through my hair and not feel it.
*Excited for springtime. Becoming more of an outdoors person, although I doubt I see camping in my future...just hiking because I prefer to sleep in my own bed.
*I really should buy my own canister of Fluff...
although that would be dangerous...and I do rarely crave it.
*Its odd how certain things still amuse after years of hearing it over and over again.
*I haven't had a Shamrock Shake this week.....
*Excited for the movies tonight. Debating if I should go see Alice in Wonderland or Shutter Island....
*I am really bad at hanging photos...hoping when I do move that I still get my deposit back after all the holes I have put in the walls....

No comments:

Post a Comment