Sunday, July 10, 2011

My 30.5 Birthday Party



So I didn't do much for my birthday this year so I decided to celebrate my half birthday. I had a lot of fun and was nice to hang out with friends...and I got to break a pinata...that was awesome. :) Special thanks to Corissa and Shayne for hosting the party at their place and their gift and to Nick who carved me an awesome watermelon shark and got me a thoughtful gift.
My friend Corissa decorated for my party at her house

Nick creating the watermelon shark
Shark!

Oh my! there are sharks in the punch!

Cooper taking a swing at the shark pinata

I had so much fun taking a swing at the pinata, first time ever


Cooper and Cosmo grabbing the pinata candy :)
Nick and I





I loved the present Nick got me
Thank you hug


No comments:

Post a Comment