Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Day 38 - Something Different

  by drwhogrl
, a photo by drwhogrl on Flickr.
I ran around doing errands all day and then went to work. Something I realized today is that I don't mind going to work. I actually laugh a lot while at work which included a funny team meeting today. Our boss was running late to the meeting so one of my coworkers made her directions to find us. (We were just around the corner) Sure there are frustrations but overall I can say I like my job and would like to advance at the company.
PS - I realize I haven't really been doing very different stuff every day but every day I reflect on the day. If you actually thought about what you do every day, do you stick with a routine? I have been busy with school and work, etc so I have been distracted. Hopefully next week I can share some news to explain further why I've been so distracted.

No comments:

Post a Comment