Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Day 60 - Something Different

I decided to do something fun while I anticipate my birthday and 2012. I am going to try to do something different each day. Not sure if I will succeed, but I will try.
Tonight I attended GreenDrinks in Bangor and I got to see owls. Yes, owls, up close. There were 3 owls at the event and they were so cute, especially the mini one. Its not every day I get to see owls so that was something different for me.
There were a lot of kids at Greendrinks to see the owls.

(photo by Justin Russell)

There was a big turn out for the event at the Rock & Art Shop on 36 Central Street in Bangor.
(photo by Justin Russell)

I got myself a pint glass with a donation. (photo by Justin Russell)


Me and Jenny watched the owls for a while (photo by Justin Russell)

It's me! (photo by Justin Russell)

I couldn't get close enough to these two, do you see the mini one??

1 comment:

  1. Not to stoop so low as to pull a line from Dumb and Dumber BUT . . . "Thats a nice set of hooters you got there" :)

    ReplyDelete