Friday, April 6, 2012


Today one of my coworker's treated me to lunch, mostly because I was willing to go pick it up. ;)
We tried the new BBQ place that opened up called Moe's BBQ on Broadway in Bangor. It was delicious. I tried the pulled pork sandwich. I want to go again and try more off the menu. They change the special sides daily (loved the mac n cheese) and the staff was super nice. 

I spent most of the evening doing my homework for the class I am taking about Call Centers. I had to listen to a webcast for an hour about improving the IVR system. It took awhile because I wasn't feeling well, but its all done now. I have one more week of the course I am currently in and then I get a short break. I will be done the program next year and so far its been interesting learning more about different aspects that related to my job at Verizon Wireless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment