Monday, April 23, 2012

When I got home from work I put on my painting clothes and headed out to my workshop to do some painting on a piece of furniture I am hoping to finish soon. Yes I like to paint wearing green. ;)

Sigh....water in the basement. The sump pump was kicking on so yay about that but this is giving me a constant headache. I am getting an estimate in May on watersealing the basement. Tomorrow's fun activities will include digging a trench to try to direct the water from the house. I am not really skilled in digging a trench but I am getting good at digging so I'm optimistic although I may get grumpy if its raining out while I attempt it. I have been battling a cold and need to get better for my trip. 
PS: check out my fancy tank less water heater...you come to the house you get to see the water heater, its part of the tour although yes I realize I shouldn't drag people into the basement because it may appear weird but people do seem to enjoy the tour, especially the tiny bathroom upstairs. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment