Sunday, April 15, 2012

Today

I spent majority of the day outside trying to do some yardwork.
I did 4 trips to the dump which included filling my car with branches 3 times. I need a truck.
I think I looked quite a sight with my hair all messed up. The guy at the dump noticed my multiple trips and said I was busy today. I think everyone else had the same idea as me because the dump was busy. 

By the time I took a break it was starting to get cold 
but I did at least hang out in my hammock for a bit.

I tried out using spray paint today instead of regular paint. I bought this mirror at Mardens for $15 but it was black which doesn't really go in my house so I decided to paint it white. If I am patient I noticed the benefit of spray painting doing multiple coats. I may use it again to prime a piece of furniture that is my next project. 

No comments:

Post a Comment