Sunday, June 24, 2012

I went to The Festival in Worcester this weekend with my friend Jess. 

The venue was a beautiful concert hall, two floors of beer from around the world!

The samples were 2oz, I ended up trying 25 beers. I did have to dump some beer after a taste to be able to keep going for the four hour session. 

I loved the lights in the Mechanics Hall in Worcester.

They had food trucks outside including a frozen yogurt one. mmm!

I liked how this brewery used duct tape :)

This Swiss brewery had awesome stickers!

Yay! I reached 100 unique beers on Untappd!


After the beer festival somehow I ended up at a moonshine tasting. I guess moonshine is now something you can buy at the liquor store instead of making it at home in secret. 


Jess and I at the Festival

No comments:

Post a Comment