Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I was the crazy coupon lady at Target tonight. I saved $11.93!

I've developed a minor obession with coupons lately...blame it on boredom at work...anyways I found out that at Target.com you can print out coupons from their website and you can use their coupons in addition to manufacturer's coupons on the same item. :) Really I only went to Target for toothpaste but thought why not...there was a little bit of trouble scanning my Target coupons for some reason, but the cashier was nice enough to key them in to get me the savings.
I bought:
(3) at $.97 Johnson's Buddies easy-grip sudzing bars (umm why? I don't know)
Coupon $3/3 Johnson's products = Free
(1) at $3.49 Target floor sweeper dry clothes 16count
no coupon but it was on sale :)
(1) at $2.66 Scotch-Brite Dishwand Refills 3 count (I actually needed this)
no coupon but on sale marked down from $3.49 (didn't realize it was on sale)
(1) at $.99 Coppertone Sport 1fl oz (for when I forget to put on sunscreen)
Coupon $1.00 off any Coppertone product = Free
(1) at $2.19 Skintimate Shave Gel 7oz
Coupon $1.00 off manufacturer any Skintimate product
Coupon $1.00 off Target any Skintimate product = $.19!
(1) at $3.38 Dial Yogurt Vanilla Honey Body Wash 21 fl oz
Clearance marked down from $3.99
Coupon $1.00 off manufacturer any Dial body wash = $2.38!
(1) at $3.69 Aquafresh Extreme Clean toothpaste 7oz
Coupon $1.00 off manufacturer any Aquafresh toothpaste
Coupon $1.00 off Target any Aquafresh toothpaste = $1.69!
(1) at $1.67 Betty Crocker Warm Delights Fudgy Chocolate Chip Cookie(couldn't resist)
Coupon $.50 off Target any Betty Crocker Warm Delights = $1.17
(1) at $1.52 Pop Tarts 8 count
Coupon $.50 off Target Coupon any Poptarts = $1.02
(1) at $2.54 Pepperidge Farm Goldfish 100 calorie pouches
Coupon $.75 off Target Coupon any Pepperidge Farm 100 calorie pouches = $1.79
So my total would have been around $27.00 but with the coupons I dropped the final total down to $15.13....I thought it was cool to get some stuff for free ;)
PS: Last night I went to Shaw's and saved $9.27 with the final total being $13.30 (I do like the fact they double their coupons ($.99 or less) but their prices are a little high so sometimes it may not be worth it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment