Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Cupcakes keep following me...

Trying to be healthy in an office atmosphere is not easy. I was given the above cupcake by the associate director of the call center and couldn't say no. I have a hard time turning down free stuff, especially sweets. I was also given a chicken parm sandwich my coworker didn't want. Argh, so frustrated, but at least I can think I did actually work out this morning and have been good the rest of the night. I have the Fage Greek yogurt for my snack tonight with honey. I consider this yogurt a treat since its a little bit on the pricey side but so very tasty. Also I am happy to report Day 2 without soda is going well. I'm on my second can of seltzer and resisted the urge to get a Diet Pepsi out of the vending machine. I didn't get to try out the gizmo to make seltzer at home, but maybe on Friday. Tomorrow I have to prepare something for the potluck at work and we are also cooking a dinner at the Ronald McDonald house.
Busy Busy.. I'm glad I did have a calm moment when I got to watch Venture Bros Season 4 Vol 1 this morning before work. I didn't realize the new season had come out yet. Go Team Venture!

No comments:

Post a Comment