Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Today

Today was rough for me...I didn't want to get out of bed. I barely slept as usual and was exhausted when I knew I needed to get up. The last few days I have been having trouble dragging myself out of bed. I worry that its because I have been feeling down, but I hope to get out of this funk soon. Already looking forward to the weekend when I can see my family. No workout today which I felt really guilty about. When I got to work everyone seemed really happy to see me which was nice. I got compared to a ninja because I am so quiet. I'll take that as a compliment. At my desk I found a t-shirt I had won at work for doing a crossword puzzle and sweets galore as I documented earlier on my blog. The last thing I wanted to do was eat sweets but my boss had saved some just for me. I didn't eat all of the cupcakes so I guess I should feel okay about that. For lunch before I went to work I had a bowl of kashi sunshine cereal with skim milk and a smoothie with frozen strawberries, blueberry pom juice, clementines, banana with flax seed and chocolate whey powder. I've developed a minor obsession with smoothies since realizing what my blender can handle. In the summer I hope to use my juicer more but for now its blender time. I failed at dinner though having a steak bomb that my coworker bought for me. At least I tried to keep what I ate during the day light. I did end up chewing on a cheddar bagel twist from Dunkin Donuts and drinking an ice coffee with skim milk and one sugar when I first got to work. Dunkin Donuts puts way too much sugar so I have been cutting back a lot. I barely notice the difference now. Proud to say today I didn't have any soda. I did drink two cans of plain seltzer water which I think is mainly what I have been craving. I like the bubbles. Tomorrow I am going to try the gizmo my Dad got me to change juice inside sparkling juice and probably water too. I feel like I have gained a few pounds from feeling unmotivated and down about certain personal things, but I am trying to turn things around. From going on walks on my days off I know I do enjoy moving so tomorrow I will try to do the 30 day shred workout that my friend Michelle recommended. I've always felt better after doing that workout. I normally post only pictures on here but I felt like sharing. I feel like I have been in limbo the last few weeks, but feel like I am slowly finding my way out and realizing not everyone is going to treat you like you don't matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment