Friday, May 27, 2011

Where's Wendy?

Specialty Sweets 849 Stillwater Avenue, Bangor ME
Today I was craving something sweet and cold, but not ice cream. Gelato was my craving. Where do you go in Bangor to get some Gelato? Why Specialty Sweets of course! Besides being an amazing store filled with candy, chocolates and fudge they also are now serving gelato from Gelato Fiasco, a company based in Brunswick. I got to sample all the flavors available and each one was delicious. I had a nice chat with Eliza Butler, one of the store's owners who filled me in about their offering of gelato. Next time I have a sweet craving I know I will have to visit this store. I would recommend liking them on Facebook or following them on Twitter @bangorsweets to see what they are up to like making fudge or covering something yummy in chocolate. 


Eliza from Specialty Sweets

Dark Chocolate Noir & Maine Maple Gelato

No comments:

Post a Comment