Monday, November 9, 2009

Today was not a good day. It started out kinda blah where I didn't want to get out of bed. I am still feeling under the weather, but I don't want to use up all my vacation time and I think I am feeling 75% better. My voice is still weak and I do cough intermittenly. Add a runny nose and I am sure I look awesome! Anyways at 8:30am I was subjected to call coaching where my supervisor sat next to me and listed to my calls for thirty minutes. Normally I wouldn't have really minded, but I wasn't feeling well and I am still trying to get everything correct. Of course the one thing I keep forgetting to do, I forgot to do. Bridge to Business....Its a simple statement that I tend to run past because I think I jump right into business completely avoiding the bridge. Its not like the customer isn't getting helped, but I do see the point. I just felt so down afterwards knowing that I didn't do a good job. If I am going to do something I want to do it well, but I feel like this isn't how I want to spend my time. But what are my options? Unemployment is at a high right now, especially in this area and I do get good benefits so the wise thing would be to stay with it. Its just that I would rather be doing something else, more meaningful instead of sitting infront of the computer all day with people whining about their high bills due to charges they acrued themselves but don't want to be responsible for. Maybe its because I'm sick and feel like whining myself...but I don't want to do this anymore...no clue what to do...

1 comment:

  1. hang in there wendy.. you will find what you are looking for.. we all have days like that.. I know I do sometimes at my job.. can be frustrating but well unfortunately its life.. no reason to waste time not enjoying it..

    ReplyDelete