Wednesday, November 11, 2009


Today was somewhat better than early this week. Yesterday wasn't much of an improvement because I had to go to the dentist and that didn't go too well. I have two possible cavaties forming and I need to go back for some preventive care that I have a feeling may hurt and right before turkey day. :( Tuesday did improve with getting to 499 geocache finds although now I am stuck trying to decide what to do for #500. I wanted to do something special with friends but its hard to coordinate schedules and find something no one has done. Wait and see I guess. Work was okay today although lately it has been feeling like each day just eats away at me making me feel like every day is wasted there when I could be doing something more emotionally rewarding. My problem is pinpointing what I want to do. I try to sit and think about the future but it gets all gray and fuzzy and I can't even remotely think of what I would find fun to do that I could also make a liveable income doing. I'm sure that's something that has crossed people's minds at some point in their life. There are certain aspects of life I think I would be content with, but unfortunately they are not things you can go and pick up at Target. Tonight on the way home one of my friends was nice enough to point out that I had a headlight out on my car. When I got home I stressed about what to do for over an hour, even pouring over the owner's manual to see how to replace the headlight which turns out is not an easy task since its on the driver's side. My roommate probably thinks I'm crazy with how stressed I seemed over the simple notion of replacing a headlight. I did get the replacement bulb and hopefully I can get it taken care of at some point soon without getting pulled over. Maybe its the lack of sunlight that's driving me mad lately. I miss the sun.

1 comment:

  1. I am feeling the exact same way lately wendy.. weird..

    ReplyDelete