Tuesday, March 16, 2010

*Thoughts of the Day*

*Being an overachiever has its disadvantages, like setting the bar way too high so that if you do screw up, its really bad. A certain person at work keeps teasing me, calling me the awardwinner. :P I also got asked today what was on my nose (brown noser) because I passed my call coaching while the other people on my team didn't pass because a new person was doing the coaching. I think I just got lucky they picked a good call and I had to be vocal about certain things to make sure the coaching was accurate.
*It was so nice today to be able to go outside and go for a walk after work and it was still light out. There is still a little bit of snow on the outer trails in the City Forest.
*Just had ice cream with that chocolate syrup that hardens on ice cream...haven't had that in years....I guess there are benefits to having a roommate that is a junk food junkie ;) Also had rainbow sprinkles...almost went crazy and added fluff to it...but have to have limits...

No comments:

Post a Comment