Wednesday, March 17, 2010

*thoughts of the day*
*I am horrible at telling jokes or puns. I think majority of the time I make people laugh not on purpose. Usually it's either I say something without thinking or pronounce a word wrong.
*I go through phases...right now is regressing to movies from my childhood. We watched Star Wars tonight. I didn't realize it was actually referred to as episode IV not just Star Wars. I think mostly I just want to see an ewok.  :)
*Lately I've been trying to be more open but it feels like that can backfire. Do I really want people to know how I feel?
* I wondered today if all the pieces fell together would I still want more...
* why wasn't Yoda in the Star Wars movie IV? Yes I'm a little disappointed and impatient because I'll have to wait for Netflix to see the next movie.
* I only had 4 Shamrock Shakes this year...perhaps a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment