Friday, March 19, 2010

*Thoughts of the Day*
*I got bleach on one of my favorite shirts...thankfully its a worn shirt so I didn't cry...well I almost did but I kept it together and remained calm. Its just a few streaks on the sleeve. Its really my own fault, I shouldn't have been cleaning. I was actually told to stop what I was doing, but I prefer the apartment to look nice even if I'm not the one expecting company.
*Children make me less nervous. After repeated exposure I think I finally feel more relaxed around them.
*I didn't make it to the gym this week, I feel like a failure.
*Allergies have already started for me. I was worried I was getting a cold but one pill and I felt less likely to scratch out my eyes and less stuffy.
*Why is it never the right time?
*I saw the new movie Alice in Wonderland on Thursday night....odd remake...ending was a little weak but overall it was good. The March Hare was my favorite....Spoon!

1 comment: