Tuesday, September 15, 2009




I love this blog...makes me wish I had kids to throw parties for. :)
Party Perfect by Sara Hicks Malone
Party Perfect is an inspirational blog dedicated to parties, entertaining, and all things fun! I am a...graphic designer, illustrator, designer and mom. I am a former art director for Martha Stewart Baby and Kids magazines. I design for Hicks Paper Goods, which is now part of the Whitney English Company.





I love this party idea she mentions here.
This 'dino dig' party is nothing short of brilliant! Activities included fossil making, volcano erupting, digging for 'dinosaur bones', and assembling the skeletons, among other things. All of the guests were given a safari hat and satchel filled with fossil books, dinosaur trading cards and other little goodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment