Sunday, September 13, 2009

Randomness:
*Saw a kidney stone tonight...yeah that wasn't what I expected...(no it wasn't mine and it was in a plastic container) Wonder what its actually made of...
*Chatted with a person I had been wanting to talk to but was too shy to say hi to. :) I think it went well. He may think I'm weird, but yes I am weird and I made him laugh.
*With some playing with the antenna, we now have NBC with the converter box...Yay! Was so nice to watch some Football :) I swear some channels disappeared the other night.
*Remembered it was Grandparents Day today and got to visit with my grandmother and brought her a pretty mum for her doorstep. I think with the mum Charlotte bought she is all set for fall. Now she just needs a pumpkin.
*I did the unthinkable today and bought three Nike shirts....shocking I know...my loyalty streak to Adidas has ended...so sad...

No comments:

Post a Comment