Tuesday, September 15, 2009

just a tomato and mayo on multigrain sandwich...but I did stop and get five munchkins (plus one free one) and a small coffee coolatta minus the whip cream...I am weak...and I do plan on going to the gym this evening. I have been enjoying using the Wii Fit to track my progress. I want to make real effort to try to watch what I am eating because I feel like that has been what has been impacting my progresss to lose weight. I tend to get frazzled and then eat horribly...I need to go grocery shopping so I am less tempted to eat out. Also I really need to go to bed earlier and then get up earlier so I can enjoy breakfast at home. I had my cards read last night by Matthew and a few of the same cards showed up from my last reading so there are a few areas I still need to work on.

No comments:

Post a Comment